Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Day 1


Alli, at the airport, sappy to be leaving. She hid the tears for a second so I could take this lovely picture of her.


Here I am, showing off the ring that took a year and a half to finally get to wear. It's everything I thought it would be and so much more. We waited in the DFW port for for a little over an hour and enjoyed a fine glass of wine and some very fine company. That's right Randy, I find your daughter to be very attractive. Anyhow, then we boarded the bus with wings and enjoyed a movie or two.

I would continue the blog, but the site seems to be messing up and I can't upload anymore. I will close down for now and continue where I left off in a sec.

1 comment:

Jessi Marshall said...

LOL I like barrys posts hehe. I'm going to love this blog! Very fun :)